- 50 grams of ChocoVivo chocolate - Any pure blends of 75% or 65% .
- 100 ML of Hazelnut Mylk
- Add 3 sprigs of fresh mint
- Spike it if you want! 1 tbsp cream liqueur of choice
Optional: Whipped Cream
- 1 Tbsp Whiskey of choice
- 1 cup Non Dairy Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Melt chocolate with the Hazelnut Mylk in a small pot on top of the stove. Turn heat to low/medium and wait until it's a low simmer. Once simmering, give it a good whisk. Chocolate and hazelnut mylk should be well blended without speckles. Be careful not to let mixture overboil or burn.
2. Pour custard-like mixture in a small cup and put it into the refrigerator for about 1 hour. Sprinkle with cacao nibs.
Optional Makes 1 small cup.
- Top off with Whiskey Whipped Cream.
For the Whipped Cream:
- Combine whiskey, heavy cream and vanilla extract in bowl and mix.
- Blend on high for about 5-8 minutes or until light and fluffy. If whisking by hand, may take longer but hey, it doubles as a workout!
- Store the rest in a airtight container for up to a week. (Place them on top of fresh strawberries/fruits, pancakes, or sneak a spoonful when no one is watching.)