12 Bars of Chocolate
Our entire line of Trinitario Bean Vegan Chocolate Bars wrapped into one convenient and beautiful set. All flavored bars are made with Coconut Sugar in lieu of cane sugar for a healthier chocolate bar with a more well-rounded taste.
- 100% Chocolate Bar
- 90% Chocolate Bar
- 80% Chocolate Bar
- 70% Chocolate Bar
- 75% Chocolate Bar (w/t Coconut Sugar)
- Almonds & Sea Salt (w/t Coconut Sugar)
- Padma Mushrooms and Chocolate Chocolate Bar (w/t Coconut Sugar)
- 75% Coffee Chocolate Bar (w/t Coconut Sugar)
- 76% Dark Matcha Chocolate Bar (w/t Coconut Sugar)
- 51% Vegan Dark Milk Chocolate Bar (w/t Coconut Sugar)
- 42% Vegan Matcha Milk Chocolate Bar (w/t Coconut Sugar)
- 42% Vegan White Chocolate Bar (w/t Coconut Sugar)
MINIMALLY FERMENTED >LOWER ACID >MORE ANTIOXIDANTS
Our beans are specially fermented for less than 3 days. This creates less acidity. Research has shown that less days of fermentation means more flavanols are maintained in the chocolate.
BENEFITS OF CACAO
Packed with fiber, flavanols, protein, calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium, iron and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B9 and E.
High in antioxidants – typical serving size of cacao has more antioxidants than blueberries, red wine, and green tea.
High levels of essential minerals like magnesium. Magnesium helps to promote brain chemistry, build strong bones, and help regulate heartbeat and blood pressure, sulfur, calcium.
Cacao inherently has no sugar inside.
ORGANICALLY GROWN USING SUSTAINABLE PRACTICES
Our beans are organically grown and more than fair-trade. We are continually working with our grower to protect the region and educate people in the area.
LITTLE KNOWN CACAO FACTS
An ancient superfood packed with antioxidants, fiber, calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium, and vitamins B1, B2, B5, B9 and E.
Contains zero sugar.
High fat, high protein.
Has zero caffeine. Contains its cousin called Theobromine.
A prebiotic that is rich in polyphenols.
Helps boost collagen production.
Cacao Beginner’s Guide