The toasted black sesame in this blend give the chocolate a nice toasty flavor with chewy bits of goji berries. Black Sesame is full of magnesium and goji berries are full of antioxidants just like cacao. This bar definitely packs a punch in the super food arena. One of the top 3 blends.
- Bean Type: Trinitario
- Bean Origin: Tabasco, Mexico
- Cacao Percentage: 45% Cacao
- Cacao-Sugar Ratio: 55% Cacao
- Ingredients: Cacao nibs, Unrefined Cane Sugar, Toasted Black Sesame, Organic Goji Berries
- Flavor Notes: Nutty & Sweet
- Fermentation: < 3 days
- Suggested Uses: Used as a drinking chocolate at Akasha’s in Culver City, you can melt it into a drinking chocolate, spread it over toast or the classic Chocolate + Cheese + Bread Recipe . Great with whites or lighter red wines.