1. Salted Pistachio Butter Fudge
- 1/2 cup of our salted pistachio butter (110g)
- 1 large banana (150g) (Can sub with 2/3 cup coconut butter)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coconut butter OR melted virgin coconut oil
- pinch uncut stevia OR 2 tbsp powdered sugar or pure maple syrup
Combine all ingredients in a small blender until completely smooth, OR mash the banana and stir together ingredients very patiently by hand until completely smooth. Scoop into a small plastic container. Freeze until firm. Due to the viscosity of coconut, this fudge is best stored in the freezer.
2.Almond Butter Fruit Dip
- 2 (5.3 oz) containers Vanilla Greek Yogurt (or 1 slightly heaping cup)
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp honey , or to taste
Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk to blend until smooth. Serve with fruit (recommended bananas, apples, raspberries or strawberries). Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
3.Black Sesame Banana Ice Cream
3 tablespoons of Black Sesame Butter
3 large, ripe bananas
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
a super teeny-tiny dash of cinnamon
sea salt to taste
Cut the bananas into small chunks and freeze until solid, at least 1-2 hours. Transfer the bananas to a very strong blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Within a few minutes, you should be seeing a thick, creamy ice-creamy mixture in the blender. Add the Black Sesame Butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon, sea salt, and anything else you might like in there. Pulse the blender quickly to stir the ingredients all together and when everything is mixed, serve immediately.
4. Pecan Butter stuffed French Toast
4-6 tablespoons Pecan Butter
2 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
4 slices French bread
2 tablespoons Pecan Butter
Powdered sugar, for serving
In a shallow bowl or pie plate, whisk the eggs and milk together. Spread 2 slices of the bread with the Pecan Butter, about 2-3 tablespoons per slice. Place the other slices of bread on top and gently press them together. Carefully dip both sides of each sandwich into the egg mixture until well coated. In a large skillet, melt the butter. Add the French toast sandwiches and cook until golden, about 4 minutes per side. Cut the sandwiches in half on the diagonal and transfer to plates. Drizzle with Lori’s Salt Caramel Syrup and dust with powdered sugar and serve immediately
5. Hazelnut Butter Banana Smoothie
- 2 bananas, broken into chunks
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup Hazelnut Butter
- 2 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Place bananas, milk, Hazelnut Butter, honey, and ice cubes in a blender; blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
Get your butter and make something great!